[Interest] Will Qt6 end this enum issue? (or even 5.15?)

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Thu Mar 19 16:07:26 CET 2020

I always put my Enum into C++, the sad part is that you need to create a dummy class to be exposeed to contain the enum. This make it possible to use the enum into Qml and C++. Enum from Qml are not super fun to be used. Can make function that convert the int value to the enum. Make an enum to string converter function too into C++. That will ease the tr() too.