[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:58:44 CET 2020

"Is it still possible for the developers who don't use Qt libraries in any
way, use Qt Creator IDE for editing and debugging?"

I don't understand how you get: "The question was related to mixing
open-source and commercial version of Qt in the same project." out of that
question.

I also don't understand why the Qt Company continues to confuse things and
alienate Open Source developers.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>