[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:45:55 CET 2020

> Answer to this is: No, it is not allowed to mix commercial "Licensed
Software" and the open-source versions provided by The Qt Company in the
same project.

What about open-source versions provided by another distributor, e.g.
someone doing apt install qtcreator ?

Also how is that compatible with this part of the Qt Creator license  ?
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/LICENSE.GPL3-EXCEPT#n493

Best,
Jean-Michaël