[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Mar 31 13:22:56 CEST 2020

Hi,

For completely independent projects/products this is fine. Note that these really should not be same or in practice the same - or in any way depending, relating, using etc each other as defined in the license agreement.

See licensing FAQ question 2.7 at https://www.qt.io/faq/ and License agreement at https://www.qt.io/terms-conditions/

Yours,

		Tuukka