[Interest] #include <QtPlatformHeaders/QCocoaNativeContext>

Glenn Ramsey gr at componic.co.nz
Mon May 4 01:48:45 CEST 2020

On 2/05/20 11:40 am, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2020 15:32:57 PDT Glenn Ramsey wrote:
>> Did I miss the documentation somewhere else or should I submit a bug report?
>
> Cocoa is an Objective C API. I think you're expected to know this if you're
> including a header that has a "Cocoa" in the name.

Qt is a cross platform C++ framework and presumably its users (who are C++
developers and not necessarily platform experts) expect some sort of insulation
from platform issues. In this case it is unavoidable so it would be a courtesy
to those non-mac developers to mention in the documentation for
QCocoaNativeContext that it is not a C++ header and can only be included in an
Objective-C++ file.