[Interest] Qt 5.12.8 32 bit libraries configure options on Ubuntu 16.04

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Tue May 5 13:01:39 CEST 2020

Hi Ramakanth

Yes, to build Qt to 32bit you need have the 32bit version of the relevant
system libraries installed as well, though many can just default to internal
copies or disable functionality.

For some libraries in some linux distros the 32bit and 64bit developer
packages are mutually exclusive, and you might need to uninstall the 64bit
version first.

The -m32 is added automatically by the linux-g++-32 spec.

Allan