[Interest] white paper downloads

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:43:08 CEST 2020

Hi there,

Am i the only one to be really annoyed with having to give my details
over and over? Names, Company, Role, Business email, country, phone
number?!?
To download a whitepaper?

I'm already logged in on account.qt.io, why can't i just download the document?

PS: The email verification system is really a bade idea, basically
you're running a "Is this email address valid" service. Which can be
used to spam random people....

PS2: once i entered some data, i got an "Enjoy!" page with this displayed:
https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/activity;xsp=4590667;ord=5344180982817.686?"
width=1 height=1 border=0>

PS3: I'm really thinking adding these commercial email as spam,
because it seems that's really what they are. A waste of time.

Are you tracking your own clients? What is the point?

Chris