[Interest] Wayland QPA in Qt 5.12.8 LTS

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:31:35 CEST 2020

LinuxFB as QPA backend works well with our applications.

However, there are other processes which use Qt now so that would like to
extend the usecases with Wayland by setting Wayland as QPA if it would
support with TI sdk provided since there could be one QApplication
instance.

Best Regards,
Ramakanth