[Interest] is it ok to push audio on a background thread, not a timer?

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Wed May 20 01:11:14 CEST 2020

is it possible i'm just using QThread wrong?  and it HAPPENS to work fine on mac but fails on windows?

is this blogger really revealing the ONE TRUE NATURE of QThread:
https://mayaposch.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/how-to-really-truly-use-qthreads-the-full-explanation/ <https://mayaposch.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/how-to-really-truly-use-qthreads-the-full-explanation/>

?

-dave