[Interest] Qt 5.12.x LTS

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed May 20 03:10:02 CEST 2020

On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 00:08:53 PDT Ramakanth Kesireddy wrote:
> Apart from CVE-2020-0569 and CVE-2020-0570, could you please let me know
> other security fixes that donot have associated CVE or any other CVEs
> backported to Qt 5.12.8?

All known security issues that affected 5.12.7 are fixed in 5.12.8. Issues
affecting 5.12.8 are in the 5.12 branch in Git and will be in 5.12.9, but
there's nothing that required a Qt security announcement.

There are security fixes for third-party content bundled inside Qt. Remember
that you must take care of those yourself. Recommendation: always use the
system libraries (-system-sqlite, for example) and update your system.