[Interest] Bluetooth LE Peripheral on Windows UWP

Oliver Wolff oliver.wolff at qt.io
Mon Nov 2 09:36:48 CET 2020

Hi Roberto,

As far as I know there is no blocking issue, it is just a question of
resources.

Having said that, please be aware, that UWP support will be dropped for
Qt6. As peripheral support is a new feature, development has to happen
on the dev branch. The "UWP" code is still available for Qt6 though and
will be used on desktop Windows if that backend is chosen.

If you want to have a look at the feature
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/devices-sensors/gatt-server
might be a good starting point. If there are any questions, drop a mail
or ask on freenode IRC.

Best regards,
Olli