[Interest] Qt5 font size issue with fontconfig

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:26:49 CET 2020

Hello Thiago,

Thanks for your mail.

Am wondering if we need to set
Qcoreapplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_EnableHighDPI as the dpi of the
device is 141 only or reduce the point size across UI and converting pixels
being used to pt sizes with fontconfig in Qt5?

Couldn't find the font size Qt 4.8 bug that is fixed for Qt 5 with font
config in the Qt bug tracker.

Appreciate if it is possible to share the same.

Best Regards,
Ramakanth