[Interest] Window ID of the current screen (root window)?

mirabilos t.glaser at tarent.de
Fri Nov 20 00:08:32 CET 2020

Hi,

apparently, using…

	QApplication::desktop()->screen()->winId()

… is deprecated, but what can I use to replace this?

Background: a valid window ID is needed to open the KDE Wallet,
and since this is about a command-line program there’s no widget
I could ask for its window ID. The program is run in terminal or
even nōn-interactively (from session startup files or gpg-agent).

The current code works, it just gives me a deprecation warning
on QApplication::desktop()->screen() already.

Thanks in advance,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant