[Interest] Qt Bluetooth Low Energy set a maximum MTU

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Fri Nov 20 08:04:11 CET 2020

Hi Simon

What I meant is that if you *request* a certain max MTU size of 240 bytes, the other side might still reject it by responding with an even smaller MTU size response. It's the difference between "set" and "request".

Having said all that I can see where the ability of requesting 240 might help your particular use case and no there is no public API. You have to hack QtBluetooth or write a small Java section setting the value.

--
Alex