[Interest] Qt5 font size issue with fontconfig

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:05:13 CET 2020

Hello Thiago,

Couple of questions..May I know why we don't see the large font issue in
ubuntu though Qt5 is configured with -qt-xcb and fontconfig as the point
sizes that work for ubuntu are not applicable for target?

Does it makes sense to check the below suggested env variables only on
target with large lcd size 10" instead of ubuntu as the fonts used are
different in X11 and the graphics rendering being different namely linuxFB?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth