[Interest] Problem creating QLowEnergyService object

tom spencer nga_tom_s at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 02:58:31 CEST 2020

Background info - I am working with a Polar H10 heart rate sensor - the
sensor provides both heart rate and ecg data.

I have no problem creating a QLowEnergyService object when I am dealing
with heart rate. The problem lies with attempting to create the service
object for ecg. The createServiceObject takes a QBluetoothUuid, problem
is ecg is not one of the GATT standard items and is not contained in
QBluetoothUuid. The Polar UUID for ecg is
"FB005C80-02E7-F387-1CAD-8ACD2D8DF0C8". Is it possible to create the
service object with this information or am I out of luck trying to get
non standard data or is there another approach?

Thanks in Advance

Tom