[Interest] Android manifest min sdk with 5.15.1

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Tue Oct 20 22:58:42 CEST 2020

Hi,

I run into trouble when I try to sign my package application with 5.15.1 (without signing it build correctly and run just fine):
Caused by: com.android.builder.errors.EvalIssueException: Failed to parse XML in D:\Code\build\MyApp-Android_Qt_5_15_1_Clang_Multi_Abi-Release\android-build\AndroidManifest.xml
The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file. You can move the version from the manifest to the defaultConfig in the build.gradle file

Anybody known why and how we can change this with Qt build?! I can easily remove it from the manifest, but the gradle file are auto generated by the Qt application no, I never add any to my project at least. Or there is something that have changed with the Android setup?

How does one provide the build.gradle file to Qt exactly?

Thanks,
Jerome