[Interest] Stack push with condition

Martin Leutelt martin.leutelt at basyskom.com
Thu Oct 22 11:39:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

 Von:   Christoph Pleger <Christoph.Pleger at cs.uni-dortmund.de>
 An:   <interest at qt-project.org>
 Gesendet:   22.10.2020 10:53
 Betreff:   [Interest] Stack push with condition

Hello,

I hope that I have subscribed to the correct mailing list for getting help to
solve my problem. I am not a qt programmer, I just want to change very little
in an already existant small qml-File.

The attached qml file is the main description file for an sddm theme; sddm is a
graphical login manager. After starting sddm, this theme shows a user list
from which to choose a user, the password can be entered in a prompt line. The
theme contains a button for switching to a username promt and password prompt,
as can be seen in lines 224-230. My question now is, if it is possible to
switch to userPromptComponent unconditionally, that is directly after sddm was
started, without clicking somewhere first. Maybe by adding a single line
somewhere, that contains a call to mainStack.push(userPromptComponent) without
condition?

I guess you could simply set the initialItem of the StackView to 'userPromptComponent',
that should work.Regards
Martin

Regards
  Christoph

Martin Leutelt
Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 -0 | Fax: -199
martin.leutelt at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Heike Ziegler, Alexander Sorg