[Interest] Android manifest min sdk with 5.15.1

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Thu Oct 22 20:40:38 CEST 2020

Thanks, it does the trick, I guess I will have another version of the AndroidManifest.xml to maintain to support  5.12-, one for 5.13 & 5.14 and one for 5.15+.

It's a nice addition, but it would be nice to have something into QtCreator to tell us breaking changes between Qt version especially for Android and iOS (those move quickly and it's hard to follow the requirements change to be done to the projects in order to make them work).

Thanks, it does work,