[Interest] Suppress titlebar of dock widget?

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:46:40 CEST 2020

I have a dock widget that cannot be moved, closed or floated
(essentially, I need something that takes up the dock corner
preferentially), but I want it to *not* have a titlebar. Is there a way
to accomplish this?

Note: I am also implementing my own QStyle. My initial idea was to tweak
the QStyle to detect this widget and fiddle with the size/metrics (I
don't need exactly zero pixels; if I can make the titlebar 1-2 pixels
tall, that is good enough), but my attempt to make the titlebar
smaller/hidden that way is not working... However, I'm not sure if I
know what to change. So far I have fiddles with the pixel metrics and
subcontrol rects, but I don't see anything else I can affect? It seems
like there must be a way to control this, as I'm pretty sure I've seen
styles with different sized titlebars!

--
Matthew