[Interest] No implementation found for boolean org.qtproject.qt5.android.QtNative.startQtAndroidPlugin

Markus Haberlander markus.haberlander.sw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:19:19 CEST 2020

Have a look at  https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Android_known_issues :

In order to work with Qt 5.14.0 and later releases, the
AndroidManifest.xml generated for older versions has to be updated.
This can be done either by replacing the manifest automatically using
Qt Creator, or by manually editing the manifest. An example of the
modifications needed can be found in
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtandroidextras/+/278987

Hope this helps,
Markus