[Interest] QML/C++ interaction in Qt6

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Fri Sep 11 16:12:15 CEST 2020

Will Qt 6 still use the Meta information to access Qml properties or it rely more on compiled C++ now? I guess it still the same as before.
Is the properties declaration of Qt for MCU (Qml lite or soemthign like that) be available (syntax wise, template)? That would leverage soo much redundent code to expose properties with get/set and changed event. That will be a slim fast for code that expose to Qml (to Meta data actually, Qml use the meta data) and maybe event make that layer disapear one day.