[Interest] Help with maintenance tool

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Sep 22 15:15:40 CEST 2020

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

I think the bigger problem is that if you're used an email for evaluation there is no way to select the Open Source version, it just forces you into a commercial or no license scenario. There seeds to be a license selection screen with lawyer appoved verbiage tot he effect of "I chose o use Qt in accordance with the various OpenSource Licenses including GPL2-3, LGL 2-3. In addiytion the following modules are not available under any open source license:
1 ??
2. ???
"

I can't e the only person who has previously evaluated before this whole sign-up process was made mandatory?