[Interest] QtQuick over Qt3D (Qt 5.15)

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 00:09:27 CEST 2021

 Unlike what was stated above, AFAIK the development of QtQuick3D has nothing to do with Qt3D licensing and kde agreements and what so ever.The following blog shows a good picture of QtQuick3D and why it was created, purely based on technicall reasons.
Introducing Qt Quick 3D: A high-level 3D API for Qt Quick

|  |  |

|  |
Introducing Qt Quick 3D: A high-level 3D API for Qt Quick

Introducing Qt Quick 3D: A high-level 3D API for Qt Quick. Qt Quick 3D, provides a high-level API for creating 3...

Cheers
João