[Interest] Qt 5.6 Qt labs controls porting to QtQuick2 controls

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Tue Apr 6 09:08:35 CEST 2021

We have porting documentation for Qt Quick Controls 1 to 2, but not from Labs Controls to Qt Quick Controls 2.

The closest thing would be to check the change log for each minor version up to the version you want to use:

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtquickcontrols2.git/tree/dist

The "Important Behavior Changes" section is the most relevant here.