[Interest] [EXTERNAL] Re: Send Data to JavaScript

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Mon Apr 12 16:12:27 CEST 2021

Il 12/04/21 15:56, John Schneiderman ha scritto:
> On 12.04.2021 15:35, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest wrote:
>> Are you sure about the transformation? Only certain data types are
>> supported for the C++ <-> QML data exchange, and I don't believe the
>> one you're using is:
> I'm not using QML in this particular case. I'm using QWebEngine and
> QWebChannel for communication between C++ and the JavaScript running.

I'm sorry, I must've misread.

But a similar consideration applies: do you have any documentation
telling you how datatypes in C++ are mapped to datatypes in JS -- and
thus if your QMap<QString, QStringlist> is supposed to be supported, or
if instead you need to "massage" it a bit?

Thanks,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts