[Interest] [EXTERNAL] Re: Send Data to JavaScript

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Apr 14 16:15:05 CEST 2021

Yeah that would be a pain, but if it work you can try to reduce the QVariant usage to a minimum from that point.

  1.  QVariantMap
  2.  QMap<QVariant, QVariant>
  3.  QMap<QString, QVariant>
  4.  QMap<QString, QVariantList>
  5.  QMap<QString, QList<QVariant>>
  6.  QMap<QString, QList<QString>>
See up to where you can reach before it fail, it will tell you which data type is not working for the type mapping. If they all succeed, then something might be wrong with the QList<QString> or QStringList if you prefer. Maybe the exposed type doesn’t handle the typedef properly when nested.

Jérôme Godbout, B. Ing.

Software / Firmware Team Lead
O: (418) 682-3636 ext.: 114
C: (581) 777-0050