[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:23:51 CEST 2021

Yeah, good question...

Musescore, as somebody already said, Scrite, next VLC major version will
also be QML. Don't know many more examples.

If you want to talk about "like" QQC... Do electron apps count? I do use
VSCode a lot. But I guess those are a league of their own.

I guess QML is more present in embedded? Or maybe some entreprise stuff
we don't know about...