[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:51:44 CEST 2021

Well,

About the automotive industry, the Qt website itself presents some use
cases:
https://resources.qt.io/customer-stories-automotive

On the old bugs, I've come across this one while writing some code:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-6864
P2 importance! And 11 years old...

If the TQtC decided to spend 18 months doing nothing else than cleaning
up the bugreports backlog, I'd 100% support it!

About threading techniques, I don't have much to say, I think it's one
of those historical things...

Rui