[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:19:25 CEST 2021

I took another look at the showcase and am still having trouble finding any
substantial desktop application built with QML.

Desktops may now be a niche corner of the market, but they are still where
most productivity occurs. Software is still being actively developed and
sold for desktops and there remains a demand for a cross-platform desktop
GUI solution.

Can QML be that solution? I am not sure because I cannot find any examples.