[Interest] Help a unix guy on windows qmake

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Apr 21 17:49:02 CEST 2021

I'm having a bugger of a time getting a project working under windows. I've been doit under mac and linux for the last many years.
What is the proper scope? Allegedly these are listed in C:\Qt\$ver\$compiler\mkspecs, however there are no win64 ones. I'm using mingw.

Why is there no $PROJ variable for linking when shadow building?
$PWD resolves to the shadow build dir, it seems?
How do I properly refer LIBS to $PROJ/libraries/x64/mylib.lib?
How do I properly refer INCLUDEPATH to $PROJ/libraries/mylib.h?
You know what $PROJ means, but for some reason this concept doesn't exist in qmake yet?