[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Vlad Stelmahovsky vladstelmahovsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:35:10 CEST 2021

this Slack client clone created using C++/QML (Desktop app, built for
Linux/Windows/macOs)
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11473810/55072233-d58ce380-508a-11e9-9e6a-b6b80fc83dd6.png?raw=true

if you dont know how, doesnt meant is not possible

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM Roland Hughes <roland at logikalsolutions.com>
wrote:

> On 4/22/2021 3:47 AM,  Nuno Santos wrote:
>
> Boas Rui,
>

> On 21 Apr 2021, at 18:24, Rui Oliveira <ruilvo at hotmail.com> <ruilvo at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I did notice your product line before, when you first answered me.
>
> I like the look! Would you like to tell a bit about your experience in moving to Qt Quick? What were your main barriers?
>

> As I just mentioned in my last email, it is a mindset shift. When I started using QtQuick I was not aware that I really needed a new mindset to work with Qml. That took me a while.
>
> One of the biggest dangers is people drunk driving across all three lanes.
>

> https://www.logikalsolutions.com/wordpress/uncategorized/so-you-cant-get-your-qt-models-to-work-with-qml/
>

> --
> Roland Hughes, President
> Logikal Solutions