[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Eric Fedosejevs eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:34:12 CEST 2021

I do not disbelieve you, but I live in the world of trust but verify. I
have an aging widgets application and I am trying to decide what to replace
widgets with as they undergo their slow ignoble LTS-free death.

I have been searching for years for an example of a substantial QML based
desktop productivity application without success. I want to know that it is
both possible and straightforward to build such an application before I
devote my time to it. I don't particular like having to use a scripting
language, but I can stomach it if it works well. However, the lack of
examples leads me to conclude that even if it is possible, it must be a
royal pain.

So, I'm now testing out Copperspice and leaning in that direction instead.