[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Thu Apr 22 19:35:21 CEST 2021

On 4/22/21 8:15 AM, eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
Just a point of interest.

That work of art UI I posted a link to earlier had no GPU. This is
common in the embedded world when people are pushing for days (not
minutes) of battery life. We pre-loaded all our images, did our own
caching, and blitted everything.

When this conversation talks about QML performance in the embedded world
it is talking about that subset of the embedded world which splurges for
GPU.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions