[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:42:33 CEST 2021

To make a webserver as a backend, one might as well use React.js or
something for the frontend hehe.

I'm sorry to insist but again, an architecture like that doesn't allow
for a very dynamic system, where you don't want to know all possible
controls beforehand.

Audio applications, like DAWs solve this by just allowing VST developers
to bring their own UI at their will, on a separate window. But I have an
app I want to create a space for the plugin/module to display it's
controller for it's own hardware... How?

Rui