[Interest] How to actually use QSGRenderNode?

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Wed Apr 28 12:53:51 CEST 2021

Hi,

I’m trying to make use of QSGRenderNode in order to change the glBlendFunc to a custom mode.

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qsgrendernode.html <https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qsgrendernode.html>

However, I don’t can’t understand how to make proper use of this class since all the experiments I have run, didn’t result in any change at all.

Below is the node architecture:

BASE NODE
	LAYER NODE 1
		CHILD NODE 1
		CHILD NODE 2
	LAYER NODE 2
		CHILD NODE 1
		CHILD NODE 2

Each child node is using a custom QSGMaterial to draw a custom shader.

The goal is to affect the way the color blends.

Does QSGRenderNode will allow me in any to achieve this? How?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno