[Interest] Call retranslateUi() from UI generated/loaded directly from *.ui

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:49:00 CEST 2021

Hi,

  I am developing an application where I am generating the UI via loading
the *.ui rather than using uic to generate the source/header file.

  I need to call retranslateUi to update my translation but most
documentation talks about a generated method by uic

e.g.
void retranslateUi(QWidget *Form)

  In my situation, how should I retranslate my UI ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5