[Interest] L Word

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:14:21 CEST 2021

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 6:48 PM Robert Hairgrove <evorgriahr at hispeed.ch>
wrote:

> There IS the other forum at https://forum.qt.io/ ...
>
> It has lots of subforums which would seem adequate for off-topic content
> as long as it even remotely concerns Qt.

Yes, we are lenient, probably sometimes to a fault, but we have banned
overly disruptive people in the past, albeit not too often. The main
purpose of the forum is for users of Qt to help other users of Qt, much
like this list. We don't get a significant presence from the QtC employees,
however. We have "The lounge" though, you can vent there as much as you
want, as long as you're not actively insulting other people, obviously.