[Interest] missing modules in Qt6.1

Vladimir Minenko vladimir.minenko at qt.io
Wed Aug 25 15:44:02 CEST 2021

./ui_camera.h:18:10: fatal error: 'qcameraviewfinder.h' file not found
#include "qcameraviewfinder.h"

There might be another reason for the problem than it used to be in 5.12. QtMultimedia has been completely reworked in Qt 6.2. Not sure which 6.2 preview you had but it might not have the right code yet or the API has been changed. It is WIP right now, esp. the docs. A few things are already there:

https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt6-6.2/cameraoverview.html

If you are sure, it is a bug, please file a bug report.

https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20QTBUG%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Multimedia

Thanks!

--
Vladimir Minenko