[Interest] Qt 6.2.2 Webassembly - sign conversion errors

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Thu Dec 23 23:40:20 CET 2021

> On 23 Dec 2021, at 13:39, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, 22 December 2021 13:39:24 -03 Axel Spoerl wrote:
>> I using Qt 6.2.2 on OpenSuSE Leap 15.3. and emscripten version 2.0.14 as
>> required according to the documentation. If I install and activate the
>> current latest version (i.e. 3.0.1) of emsdk, I get exactly the same
>> errors.
>
> Qt is not relevant here. Your C and C++ libraries are incompatible, or you're
> using flags that cause them to be so.
>
> Make sure a simple C++ #include <cmath> works in C++17 mode. Once that works,
> we can talk.

Well, Qt is a bit relevant if the qt-cmake of the Qt 6.2.2 WASM installation results in broken make files.

So the question is perhaps: Axel, assuming that you installed emscripten following the instruction and that you can verify that you can compile basic C++ code as Thiago suggested, how do you then generate your make files?

Volker