[Interest] Bluetooth LE: Start Encryption (opcode 0x2019)

Simon FEUTRIER sfeutrier at bluegriot.com
Mon Feb 15 15:53:34 CET 2021

 Roberto,

As said in the mailing exchange, what I have observed is that the Qt app
never does the bonding process while a working bluetooth app does it (like
the nrf connect android app). It is the only hint I can give you.
Sadly I don't have time to dig in the source code. Let me know what you
find out !

Simon