[Interest] Trouble compiling qt3d for qt6 on windows 10

Daniel Patel danielpatel.no at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:15:05 CET 2021

Actually all errors except the missing assimpl plugin problem went away
when also setting environment variable QSG_RHI_BACKEND to opengl
So the only open question now is how to get the assimp to work.
And a new question is: why does it matter what QSG_RHI_BACKEND is set to
when I already specified that qt3d should use opengl directly and not use
opengl through RHI (which has limited functionality)