[Interest] Qt design studio with Qt 5.15.3 commercial license

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Jul 6 09:45:07 CEST 2021

Hi,

No mixing is allowed is the generic rule.

However, why would there be a need to use open-source version of Qt Creator by a person who has a commercial license of Qt? The commercial editions have Qt Creator always included so when a person has commercial Qt license there is no need to purchase Creator separately.

Yours,

                Tuukka