[Interest] Render QQuickRenderControl render target texture into a QuickItem in the visible QQuickWindow

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Thu Jul 8 08:38:12 CEST 2021

Frank,

This is based on the Qt rendercontrol example which is precisely what I am using now and so far the best option. Thanks for sharing!

I’m now trying another option based on the xorblender example where a quickItem texture provider can be access from C++ side if the quick item has the layer property set to enable. And while I can access the texture, it only seems to show the content of that particular layer without any of its children being displayed, which is a bummer. I don’t know what I’m missing… :(

Best,

Nuno