[Interest] qt5.9 vnc client can not show full screen of server

王方宁 wangfn at visionox.com
Tue Jul 13 09:08:09 CEST 2021

Dear developers:

I am using embedded linux with qt5.9. I want to control & display my embedded device with remote client using vnc. But client can not show the full screen of embedded device.

I start my vnc server using: ./myapp -platform vnc:size=1024x600 . On client side i am using vncviewer or tightvnc on windows and android phone, but neither can see the full screen.

I searched a lot and also checked the vnc source code , but i can not find a solution. Please help me. Following are screenshots of my app showing on vnc client(there are also content on the black part of my app, but not showing on vnc client).[Screenshot_20210629-172024.png]

保密声明:此封电子邮件(包括任何附件)可能含有机密和/或法律特权信息。如果您不是指定收件人或被授权接收此邮件,则任何审阅、披露、发送、复制、保留或与此邮件及附件相关的行为都是被禁止的。如果您错误地收到了此封邮件,请立即回复并通知发件人,同时删除此邮件及其附件。
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee or authorized to receive this message, any review, disclosure, distribution, copying, retention or any action taken or omitted to be taken related to this e-mail and attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply transmission, and delete this e-mail and its attachments.