[Interest] QML: Image is blurred when rotated

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Fri Jul 30 09:23:15 CEST 2021

> On 2021 Jul 29, at 19:45, Alexander Dyagilev <alervdvcw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have an SVG image which is drawn fine.
>
> But if I rotate it (i.e. change its rotation property to some value) it is drawn blurry.

How blurry?

Image.sourceSize is useful when working with SVG, to render at a specific pixel resolution.  But that might not be the problem, if you just mean that pixels are pixel-grid-aligned to begin with, and then of course they are not anymore when it’s rotated.

You can also try Image.antialiasing.  That may make it more blurry in a good way (because blur is better than jaggies: AA means fuzzy edges).