[Interest] Can't JSON.stringify an object in QML

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Wed Jun 2 17:13:42 CEST 2021

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021, Jason H wrote:

> In that I was trying to illustrate an empty object (which may or may
> not be valid JSON)... but it works with Qt's QJsonDocument::toJson()

Empty objects are valid JSON, of course.

I’ve put together some code to check whether something is self-recursive
(please don’t laugh too hard; as I said, I am nowhere near being an
ECMAscript developer) and made sure to not, AFAICT, use any constructs
of ES6 so it should be decently portable.

Find it attached, but I also put it online for later improvements at:
https://gist.github.com/mirabilos/fa392859d29399e6b53523582f7cf793

Good luck,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen: www.tarent.de/newsletter