[Interest] is it possible to add C# compiler?

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Mon Jun 7 14:41:07 CEST 2021

You might need to do a C++/CLI wrapper around your c# library to make this work properly, there was some hackish way to include them that no more work with recent MSVC compiler.

https://www.red-gate.com/simple-talk/development/dotnet-development/creating-ccli-wrapper/

That should allow you to simply include the cli/C wrapper lib into your Qt project just like any other libs. Might be more complex to maintain but that’s also probably the safest way of doing it. Also make sure you always target the same runtime with all your libraries wrapped this way, “there can be only one”. Might need some extra compiler option also with your program to make this work properly with all the c# libs and runtime.