[Interest] Learning solutions survey

Rolf Winter rolf.winter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:33:45 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have one improvement you could implement. Some time ago, I have
tried to reach out to the Qt Edu Team via
https://www.qt.io/qt-for-educational-program. I tried several times
over a couple of months through the form on that site and never got a
response. I then I turned to the Qt in Education Forum
(https://forum.qt.io/topic/110451/qt-in-education-contact-through-web-interface-unresponsive)
and somebody (I assume from the Qt Company) kindly forwarded my Email
to the responsible people inside the Qt company. I still have not
received a response to date, but it has only been a year now. I
basically stopped teaching Qt but if you want people to educate devs
for you, you really need to start responding to queries or take down
the education site if nobody pays attention to it.

Best,

Rolf