[Interest] Qt Creator can't find all usages of a symbol sometimes

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Thu Jun 10 13:11:36 CEST 2021

Hi Alexander,

What file is the Warning at the top referring to?  My bet would be
utils.h or utils.cpp?  Does this problem ever occur for this large
project without the warning appearing?

If the problem tends to occur with files that have just been saved, then
maybe the code scanner can't access the files because you have a virus
scanner active on the project folder that kicks in shortly after any
files are saved?

Regards, Tony